Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HS- I need your help


I am very interested in solving serious problems in fun and interactive ways.

Environment is the biggest problem.

I am trying to find some problems in public space.

The environmental related Problems that we always do without noticing in public space.

I want to solve our general and serious problem by making and suggesting fun proposals.

My moto for thesis year is "one small action can change the world."
My design moto is "attractive, interactive and fun!"

SO, please give me some of your great ideas for the environmental related Problems that we always do without noticing in public space.


Thank you so much whether you give me some thoughts or not (just for reading this).

HS

2 comments:

sl said...

Hi,
I am interested in your focus on fun as a way of solving environmental problems. I agree that making products that are fun to use can be an effective way to encourage people to learn about things that may not be interesting to them. But now you need to make some decisions so that you can begin developing your design concepts. Please give me an example of what you mean when you speak about "The environmental related Problems that we always do without noticing in public space." Are you talking about people who drop their garbage on the street?

Mary Howard said...

Hi,
Ok
so how about talking to someone who has 900 acres and is interested in a plan for what to do with them?

check out http://www.branfordlandtrust.org/

let me know if this org might be of interest to you to explore your ideas.
if so, next step would be for you to write three questions which you would ask one of the board members.
post them here so I can review. We'll take it from there.
Mary